Vision, Mission & Goals AKBID St Benedicta Pontianak
The Vision of AKBID St. Benedict Pontianak :
In 2024 it will become a Diploma III Midwifery study program that produces excellent graduates and is able to compete in the field of complementary midwifery care at the national level
Mission AKBID St. Benedict Pontianak :
- Organizing education at the intermediate level of midwifery, especially in the field of complementary midwifery care.
- Conduct scientific research and active community service in midwifery care.
- Organizing good, clean, accountable, transparent and fair study program governance.
- To establish partnerships and cooperation in order to improve the quality of human resources to improve the competence of graduates who are skilled, skilled and ready to work.
AKBID St. Benedict Pontianak :
- Producing skilled, skilled and ready-to-work complementary midwifery care experts.
- Producing midwifery experts who are moral, have integrity and are competitive.
- Producing an increase in the quality of research and community service of lecturers and students in the field of midwifery care.
- Producing an increase in the quality of community service for lecturers and students in the field of complementary midwifery care.
- The realization of good, accountable, transparent and fair governance of study programs and resources.
- The realization of an internal quality assurance system to produce superior and competitive midwifery experts.
- The realization of a partnership to support the productivity of lecturers, and students in the implementation of the tridharma.
- The realization of cooperation with health institutions in implementing work practices to support skills, expertise and graduates who are ready to work.